AAGE Conference - Remarkable Talent Programs: A guide for talent managers
Remarkable Learning: Professional Development Practice
The Remarkable thing about professional development is that it is happening all the time, and regardless of the level people reach in their career, continuous learning will tend to factor in to job role performance, career progression as well as overall satisfaction and wellbeing.
Remarkable Learning is a strength based, human-centered professional development practice driven by a specific set of values:
- Leading with Inclusion – creating inclusive spaces for people to be their best
- Strength Based Growth – work on the stuff that gives energy
- Development for All – professional development is part of a career journey
- Customer-led Design – simply clever solutions informed by human experience.
- Deep Relationships – a diverse network of skilled professionals means nothing is out of the question.
The Remarkable Learning Method creates a strategic commitment to finding the ‘sweet-spot’ where Mindset & Culture, Strategic Planning and Disciplined Action intersect.
The Remarkable Learning Method can be applied across multiple contexts. Regardless of whether your professional development agenda is as an individual, from a team perspective, or an organisation-wide strategy, there is a way to work together:
“Remarkable Learning acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land we work on and share appreciation for their continued care of country for over 40,000 years. Remarkable Learning pays respect to them and their Elders, past, present and emerging.”